hmmm ... A hard choice to make.

• Hello there guys. ^^

So, first I hope you excuse my stupid question :|, but since it's been long time I haven't been here I can see a lot of new items and characters which I have no idea about.

So I thought I'd make this topic to ask about some of them.

so I'd like to know what's the difference between chars such as "Ruslan Ionov" - "Kyle Worker" and the reboot chars , I want to buy one so I mean which of them is better?.

And about the Blessing night and dark element scratches , are they better then the blood scratch in anyway ?. :/

Thanks for taking the time to read this. :S:saint:

• Welcome back lEnvy!

As you said, a lot has changed over the last couple of years and very few players would say for the better, but lets not go down the road.

Both Kyle Worker and Ruslan Ionov are robot characters, which have power suits, unlike any other character in the game right now. Here is a image for reference:

maxresdefault.jpg

I would be lying to say that they are not incredibly overpowered, although what isn't these days on the wolf side of the game? If you enjoy that kind of thing, they would be great fun! Sadly I'm not much of a fan of all the new wolf items, old boring guy here, so can give much of an honest opinion of what they are like, as I've only played around with them on test accounts.

You'll also notice that a lot of new guns that have been added, depending on when you left, I would imagine you'll be quite surprised just how powerful some of them are.

That being said, Wolfteam is great fun with a few mates still. I have had some real laughs messing around with silly weapons and generally chilling out, so it isn't all bad news like a lot of the players still floating around will tell you.

• Oh I see now , I haven't really seen them till now , they look cool but I guess i'm more into the normal looking wolves.

and it's true i left for 2 years or something and now I see some super weapons with people that I'll be sure to try out , this game is so much fun for me , i'm a huge fan of shooting games and specially this one so i'm sure i'll be around in whichever condition the game is in :D.

And thank you sooo much ^_^ .

• Only noticeable difference is that Kyle worker's special trait (right click) is a shield that increases the defense, while Rulsan's special trait is a grenade that is directly shot at the opponents, and has medium damage in addition to pulling effect as of the red grenade, and you're able to throw the grenade infinitely when ever you howl back.

Black element scratch is a nice choice, since you have the same damage of the blood scratch in addition to a 5 seconds remote damage to the main HP every-time you attack your opponent with the wolf on a 5-seconds-time interval

• Only noticeable difference is that Kyle worker's special trait (right click) is a shield that increases the defense, while Rulsan's special trait is a grenade that is directly shot at the opponents, and has medium damage in addition to pulling effect as of the red grenade, and you're able to throw the grenade infinitely when ever you howl back.

Black element scratch is a nice choice, since you have the same damage of the blood scratch in addition to a 5 seconds remote damage to the main HP every-time you attack your opponent with the wolf on a 5-seconds-time inverval

Now I understand, that was a great help.

Thank you very much :) .

• I prefer infection scratch over anything else on robot chars,cause they got additional backreap damage.
    Never underrestimate backreap damage,it can be huge.

If u dont own Wolfdash go for Robot at any time. (The Wolfdash attack on robot is pretty bugged,if u are iced from an S.E Wolf it can happen that u fly away 30 Meter and its almost impossible to hit someone with that.)

The Blue robot is GREAT for S2 because u can just howl and shoot all the humans with ur bomb. They will need to move or they are dead after 4-5 Bombs.

The Red one is great to cover the bomb in last 20 Seconds when the bomb is planted. Just stay in front of the bomb with tanky tattoos and they cant do anything. Especially if u got 1-2 friends that do the same.

• These wolves sound like they are very different from what I'd be used to , of course their abilities are really cool but still , and I also use a dash so maybe I can go for a reboot character then.