We have a serious problem...

• Hello everyone! Had one of my usual episodes I get every couple of months and decided to download WT. I immediately noticed a few things, the game is more dead than ever and there is a serious hacker problem (oooh, I know, big surprise).

So basically, what I would want to suggest since the game is basically dead anyways why not give the GM/GS or whatever they are called these days, the power to just instantly ban these cheaters? This must of course be done only in obvious cases.

I enter rooms where I see little kids with 82%hs and 91% wolf, 66% hs 66% wolf etc. Any half-blind ape can see these kids are cheating. So why not just, instead of going through a tedious reporting process that most likely takes a week at best (not that I can even be asked to try at this point) then why not give trusted individuals the power to just remove these little tumours so we can all enjoy our dead trash game whenever we feel like getting online..

BTW I know very well this should be in the "Suggestions section" but this Forum is almost as dead as the game itself so why not just post it here.

• Completely agree.

We've flagged it up a few times now and have got different answers each time. They seem to range from not trusting us to not being possible. That being said, Softnyx have removed multiple commands from the game, banning and muting being one of them, they now only possible using external tools, which only the CM's have access too. Don't worry, I'm still pushing that as how are you meant to moderate a game when you have the same access as a normal player.

Anyway, this is a new anti-cheat currently being tested that is being used on a few other Aeria Games' titles right now. From what I've seen, it seems to be very effective, so we'll have to sit tight and wait to see what will happen as a result of that for now.

• Completely agree.

We've flagged it up a few times now and have got different answers each time. They seem to range from not trusting us to not being possible. That being said, Softnyx have removed multiple commands from the game, banning and muting being one of them, they now only possible using external tools, which only the CM's have access too. Don't worry, I'm still pushing that as how are you meant to moderate a game when you have the same access as a normal player.

Anyway, this is a new anti-cheat currently being tested that is being used on a few other Aeria Games' titles right now. From what I've seen, it seems to be very effective, so we'll have to sit tight and wait to see what will happen as a result of that for now.

Thanks for the reply! Sure hope this new anti-cheat will be effective because we know how hard it is to get rid of hackers in this damned game >.< Problem for me is that I call out the little kids on their cheats and they get mad and kick me with that aah message..

Its so frustrating how stupid they are because they clearly dont see how obvious it is with the wolfkills from inventory hack..

• You should because I am swedish! I had this same picture as my siggy on the old forums and we were also friends there I think c:

Thanks for the reply! Sure hope this new anti-cheat will be effective because we know how hard it is to get rid of hackers in this damned game >.< Problem for me is that I call out the little kids on their cheats and they get mad and kick me with that aah message..

Its so frustrating how stupid they are because they clearly dont see how obvious it is with the wolfkills from inventory hack..

That's nothing, have you ever had wlp stalker ? Most of these hackers play veery badly so with legal preshooting you can kill them easily and you know how 12 years old hardtry hacker feels after that.. They might stalk your games for MONTHS 24/7 and make you suicide in game, and then AAH. They are usually very young and stupid so in game you should just talk nice things to them and just be kind and troll a bit. After i started doing that that, my AAH kicks decreased -90% :D

• You should because I am swedish! I had this same picture as my siggy on the old forums and we were also friends there I think c:

Now i remember, you are that baby. Crazy ivar aka jahnnydepp told me something about you years ago, but can't remember details. And im scared of that photo even the older one was even creepier with wink wink eyes, gives me cold spoons everytime =O

• I started playing WolfTeam back in 2008, and I stopped playing in 2010.

The reason why I stopped playing was because of the "Cash Shop" update, which made it so you can buy extras to increase your stats, and give yourself an unfair advanced over players whom don't "Pay To Win".

- Today January 18th, 2019 I played my first game in nine (9) years, and the state of this game is worse then I thought. Much more serious then in 2010 when I stopped playing.

There's like only 20 games you can join, and apparently now you can kill a Guardian Wolf in two (2) hits? While I was playing a game I shot a guy seven (7) times, and he didn't die, then he shot me twice, and I died instantly, because their character was stated out with the best items from the Cash Shop as well as armor (That's a thing now?). Then in another game I was playing as a PowerWolf, and somebody shot me ONCE in the back, and I died... So guns do 250 damage now? (He wasn't hacking either)

This was a great game back in the day, but I mean it will come to a swift end if the Developers or whomever is in charge doesn't comes up with a solution. I personally feel that they should go in the route of RuneScape, and create WolfTeam 2007-2008.

Whenever the game did not have a Cash Shop which increased stats, and aim assist. I mean if you're going to have a Cash Shop at lest make it purely a cosmetic thing.

I unfortunately uninstalled the game today, because it's in such rough condition.

• It's the new generation of gamers. Everything is made easier to do with money and soon all games will be like that because ppl doesn't like fun and challange anymore. I've always laughed for this situation and i've even said " Thank god Miniclip 8 ball pool stays good 4ever" but naah. There's now op LeGenDary cues now with op stats and literally if you lose round 2 in tournament, pay some $$$ and voilá, you are in round 3 :DIn nowadays if i want to play something, i rather choose ps1 or some fun story game like Mafia, Call of juarez, etc.. Playing in internet with new generation is not fun, so there's no point for it.

• Btw you chose the worst mode. For noncasher human vs wolf is so... something. I remember when PI-90 even did some damage to wolfs and it was best option against wolfs because of ammo. My last expierience from human vs wolf was when i did full headsplash with emp 3 P shotgun from 1-2 m against 200 hp SE wolf and didn't even die and then instantly even went back to full hp with Medkit item after killing me with 2 basic hit even i was armored. It's just so sad, stupid and funny same time, like "what im doing here" :D

• Its not even fun anymore, there's literally no challenge to the game anymore...

No wonder why WolfTeam is having a hard time picking up new users, and keeping them. Its because the game is super out of touch and there is no player balance.

Nobody starts on an equal playing field, its you buy cash, or you die constantly.

I want to love this game again, but its just so hard too.

(Again, I hate to keep trashing on a game that I have very fond memories of, but I'm just super frustrated with how such a great game became this.)

- From a former Top Captain

(Back when you had to grind for Exp)

• Hahah yea it took forever to rank up. When my first account was goldbar i think i had about 1600-1800 games played. Now ppl can reach same rank literally in 1 day. What was your name in softnyx ? I've actually found some old softnyx friends from aeria. Even 2 x former pride leaders :thumbup: Sadly all of them gave up on this game again and left just like me

• They could have balanced it way better back then, I personally think it all got ruined when the person in charge of the sales was new and he had no clue what he was putting up for the very first perm items.

Must have been an impressive time for him, like on short term it seemed like a great profit. Afterall it worked the other way around.

It was a matter of time when wolf modes became unplayable and even human matches became so unfair that new players never stood a chance. The game has made it till this year because of some big spenders out there. Always the same players have kept up the game buying insane amounts of AP. I can't name a single person that joined after 2015 that still plays.

• Hahah yea it took forever to rank up. When my first account was goldbar i think i had about 1600-1800 games played. Now ppl can reach same rank literally in 1 day. What was your name in softnyx ? I've actually found some old softnyx friends from aeria. Even 2 x former pride leaders :thumbup: Sadly all of them gave up on this game again and left just like me

I kept the same IGN which is Starbandit

I was friends with from whom I can remember Ian2010, CyberWarri0R. I was also a member of Panic for a short period of time after Iamdarkangel left.

• They could have balanced it way better back then, I personally think it all got ruined when the person in charge of the sales was new and he had no clue what he was putting up for the very first perm items.

Must have been an impressive time for him, like on short term it seemed like a great profit. Afterall it worked the other way around.

It was a matter of time when wolf modes became unplayable and even human matches became so unfair that new players never stood a chance. The game has made it till this year because of some big spenders out there. Always the same players have kept up the game buying insane amounts of AP. I can't name a single person that joined after 2015 that still plays.

I noticed that immediately once I joined a match.

H vs W was my favorite mode too, which is pretty disappointing because its very difficult to play as a Wolf now.

It hope they consider releasing classic WolfTeam.

• I kept the same IGN which is Starbandit

I was friends with from whom I can remember Ian2010, CyberWarri0R. I was also a member of Panic for a short period of time after Iamdarkangel left.

Your name doesn't ring any bells but both of your friends sounds very familiar. I was in Panic too just when 95% of members quit almost same time. Imdarkangel just changed his name to MelodramatiC and played for a while and actually he is the other pride leader i was talking about. Over year ago i saw MelodramatiC in aeria lobby and talked to him and he was just like " yeah it's me, been a while...". I like ppl who use always the same unique IGN so it's possible to find old friends. I've been Shiiri since 2007 :thumbup: