• Is there some new gp+ items perhaps ? Ppl doing almost 9 million exp in month even without being in monthly top 100 win/lose :/I remember when i was very sick back in schoolyears and i had nothing else to do than play wt and i became rank 1 in that month with maybe 2-3 milj exp and about 800 games played so.. Played about 12hours/ day with almost all gp+ items so hard to imagine someone doing 3x that even without getting in monthly win/lose list where rank 100. has only 200 games played 8)

• From the cases I've looked into, they seem to be character card related as that is stupid amounts of GP in one go. That being said, if that keeps happening each month, something fishy is going on...

So what do you think about these 2 top ranks in monthly ranking ? Other one is changing name everyday and other one hides behind symbols. Or could it be coincidence that both of them get that much exp in week and they both seems to get same amount of exp everyday ^^ For me it looks like they are doing pve gpbug together but the other one also played some real games so he is always ~100k exp above. In the other hand, i don't know what supercards or gp items aeria has released in a year:/

• So what do you think about these 2 top ranks in monthly ranking ? Other one is changing name everyday and other one hides behind symbols. Or could it be coincidence that both of them get that much exp in week and they both seems to get same amount of exp everyday ^^ For me it looks like they are doing pve gpbug together but the other one also played some real games so he is always ~100k exp above. In the other hand, i don't know what supercards or gp items aeria has released in a year:/

Nobody likes these two guys. Probably GP farming, they are Polish after all :)

• Post by AutismSlayer ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • ahaha baby, for the love of god, don't mix me with Germans. I can assure you that I'm not German at all

What are you then ? You just called other male person with word Baby so my next guess is swedish perhaps ? ^^ And i've heard from different sources you are german, from jahnny and that mean gurl from mercenary. They both can't lie :cursing:

• What are you then ? You just called other male person with word Baby so my next guess is swedish perhaps ? ^^ And i've heard from different sources you are german, from jahnny and that mean gurl from mercenary. They both can't lie :cursing:

I call whoever I want "baby". Aaaand nope, I'm not Swedish ahah I don't know what Johnny and Anya told you, but they know exactly what I am. I'm too much of a private person to publicly write it down, soz :(