How does this make any sense?

• According to this, getting a headshot with the ELWERCi M6A2 = 60 + 370 = 430 Headshot Damage

According to this, getting a headshot with the HKE417 MC = 80 + 330 = 410 Headshot Damage

Then how come the "ELWERCi M6A2" CANT kill characters with 250 health in 1 headshot, when the "HKE417 MC" CAN kill characters with 250 health with 1 headshot:/:cursing: am I getting something wrong here?

note: and before you say anything about character cards playing a role in this, NO THEY DON'T, this bulls*** problem has been occurring before character cards were even a thing.

• In fact, the Head Damage is less important than the normal damage :

a weapon with 20 damage and 100 Head damage will make less damage in HS than a weapon with 100 damage and 20 Head Damage beacause normal damage are more important.

It's not very clear but the stats are a bit wrong...

• Thanks to everyone who replied, but sadly I still didn't get a full answer to solve this mystery.

In fact, the Head Damage is less important than the normal damage :

a weapon with 20 damage and 100 Head damage will make less damage in HS than a weapon with 100 damage and 20 Head Damage beacause normal damage are more important.

It's not very clear but the stats are a bit wrong...

Thanks for confirming my speculation; after I've made this thread I have tested more weapons to see if I can figure something out, and the only logical conclusion I came up with after testing is that the weapon's base damage is more important than its head damage because for some reason, a weapon with 100 base damage & 50 head damage would do more damage on a head-shot than a weapon with 50 base damage and 100 head damage on a head-shot, but that was just a speculation until you told me the same thing I came up with, so yeah, thanks.

But that opens up another question, which is why has "base damage" been made more important than head damage? why did the developers make base damage more important than head damage...? why is getting a head-shot with a weapon with 100 base damage & 50 head damage better than a weapon with 50 base damage & 100 head damage?

srsrox MisterX Zabój Baja and other staff members,

can you please contact the developers of this game and ask them about this problem/thread? thanks.

• Heyhey guys,

so first of all its pretty clear that some of the stats are absolutely wrong, as some sniper rifles have a higher fire rate than Assault rifles.

I don't really have a good explanation which I'm sorry for.

Also I'm not sure how the damage works

Just to point out a few more things:

• There are differences in the skins which are also not displayed in the stats. (Not sure if they are still correct though)
      • Gold (GL) = increased shooting speed
      • Pixel (PX) = increased movement speed
      • Silver (SL) = increased wolf damage, increased headshot damage
      • Antique (AT) = increased stability, decreased recoil
      • Multicam (MC) = increased armour penetration
      • Flame (FL) = super fast shooting speed
    • Softnyx is the developer, you won't find any devs here as Aeria Games is only publisher and has nothing to do with developing
    • I'm also trying to get a list of all weapons & stats, but until now I got only a sheet which is neither complete nor correct... I believe not even Softnyx knows the correct stats.
    • The stats of newer weapons should be displayed correctly, as far as I can see.