Posts by guido

Pretty useless when you can use CashU as payment method in the International tab.
    Tunisia is MENA country, therefore you have it too.

even cushu we dont have it too . we can do account but we cant actived or recharge it with money same paypal . we can do account but there is no way to recharge that account . some countries only way to buy is with phone . i already talked about that with LoknaiL,selina,sgs x . i send alot of tickets ( frensh / germany and english version )

The best idea is to add the purchase with a phone in all countries of the world. most players are between 8 and 18 years old and 20% more than 18. they cant have credit card or payplay or anything that allows them to buy ap. but everyone has a phone, younger or older can buy with the phone. and add all countries can buy with the phone. 40% or 50% of players are now Arabs . most of the Arab counties do not have paypal and international credit cards and I am one of them I buy once a year when I go 1 week in France every summer. It is unfair . all my Tunisian friends,more than 30 players, they stop wolfteam for the same reason that they cant buy ap! and we tried to send a lot of tickets but nothing changes. I have friends from Morocco and Algeria have the same problems. The best way is to add a phone number to all countries in "Payment Options", as if all players could buy older or youngers no one will stop wolfteam . I stopped wt for the same reason and I have back playing when i have buy ap when i have go to france . (sorry if my english so bad )