Posts by nyzkresh

Amy isn't even mean. I mean sure she plays like mean but for her we all are stupid littleboys without skills and she just likes to bully us in game because womens are natural evil. I meant that german gurl from merc. You can't share your nationality for about 2-4 ppl who doesn't even know any other details of you ? ^^ Well in the end it doesn't matter what you think you are. You think and play like a german. There's jägermeister running in your veins and there's WolfLitePro in your deskop with photo of BMW M5 as background image and with your zaitsev you spin and spin 360 like world is just running wheel for ya. You are what you are but for ppl in wt, you are 100% german, end of fúcking story. :)

Ahahah, that was a cool story and I enjoyed it a lot. The only reason I don't write down my nationality, is simply because I don't want to get grouped in with them. I detest my own people and that's why I'm ashamed, so to speak, of writing it down. There's no Jägermeister running in my veins and I don't have WolfLitePro on my desktop (It's in the download folder :p). As background image, I've a anime style drawing of a school with a cherry tree and pink hints everywhere ahah. I'll share the image as attachment :D

41a17fd6cf.jpg

I wish you a very pleasant day, it's been a while since I've smiled at someone's story.
    Cheers

What are you then ? You just called other male person with word Baby so my next guess is swedish perhaps ? ^^ And i've heard from different sources you are german, from jahnny and that mean gurl from mercenary. They both can't lie :cursing:

I call whoever I want "baby". Aaaand nope, I'm not Swedish ahah I don't know what Johnny and Anya told you, but they know exactly what I am. I'm too much of a private person to publicly write it down, soz :(

E.g. I play 30 minuts, 60 kills and throws out of the game.

Time and kill does not count event.

Aeria please do something with it.

As long as you don't finish the game itself, minutes will not count. Kills are different since they're added on your KDR. If you get kicked, you lose the minutes you've ground for.

Because Winter is coming. In german language that means new antihack update so that must be tough for you ppl :(

ahaha baby, for the love of god, don't mix me with Germans. I can assure you that I'm not German at all

So what do you think about these 2 top ranks in monthly ranking ? Other one is changing name everyday and other one hides behind symbols. Or could it be coincidence that both of them get that much exp in week and they both seems to get same amount of exp everyday ^^ For me it looks like they are doing pve gpbug together but the other one also played some real games so he is always ~100k exp above. In the other hand, i don't know what supercards or gp items aeria has released in a year:/

Nobody likes these two guys. Probably GP farming, they are Polish after all :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUfS8uHrHe8&feature=youtu.be Are ppl still playing, anyone i know ? didn't bother to join to room since there wasn't anyone online and only 10 game rooms and 2 freekill rooms for wannabeheadshooters^^ Well 347 is finally millionairekillionaire so atleast something good news. Also what are these 10k goldcoupons in my gifts and will i get some more just for logging in or what ?

You can see people play more during the evening and yes, those are daily login rewards. You will get 10k gold coupons everyday if you log in. I don't know though till when this will be a thing.

The best idea is to add the purchase with a phone in all countries of the world. most players are between 8 and 18 years old and 20% more than 18. they cant have credit card or payplay or anything that allows them to buy ap. but everyone has a phone, younger or older can buy with the phone. and add all countries can buy with the phone. 40% or 50% of players are now Arabs . most of the Arab counties do not have paypal and international credit cards and I am one of them I buy once a year when I go 1 week in France every summer. It is unfair . all my Tunisian friends,more than 30 players, they stop wolfteam for the same reason that they cant buy ap! and we tried to send a lot of tickets but nothing changes. I have friends from Morocco and Algeria have the same problems. The best way is to add a phone number to all countries in "Payment Options", as if all players could buy older or youngers no one will stop wolfteam . I stopped wt for the same reason and I have back playing when i have buy ap when i have go to france . (sorry if my english so bad )

Pretty useless when you can use CashU as payment method in the International tab.
    Tunisia is MENA country, therefore you have it too.

3) (also may not happen) (2+2) on characters, as in 2 random blue/red 1 and 1 female perm chars and 2 random red/blue male chars for perm, so they can decide if on both sides if they want to play for gold or GP or play one side for gold or one side for GP.

Could you explain a bit more? I don't understand this well enough.

From the looks of it, he is trying to explain that it would be useful to get 2 permanent blue characters, one that is a female to have the 30% more gold bonus and one that is a male to have the 30% more GP bonus. Likewise on the red side.

Users can then switch in between them both in base of their farming type (more GP or more gold).

Edit: I forgot to add the explanation zzzzz

I would also suggest adding more Permanent Items while ranking up from Top Colonel to 5 Red Stars. Something that is worth having, such as EX-Items: Power Master, Power User, Zero Reduction when leaving the room and so on; eventually Hardcores and or guns that are somewhat usable: Elwrici, Zaitsev, Kar, EM468 and other great guns.

I would suggest selling the EM468 TTDT, the one that is a primary gun instead.
    I'm 100% against the AllInOne package (even though I would have bought it, if it still was a thing) and instead of that sell little packages that are useful such as EX-Items pack with the Room Master, Power User and the 100% GP&Gold bonus for something like 4k-5k AP.

Honestly speaking, I would go with the cheapest one simply because it's cheaper. But as Pepsi said, a desktop with that money will grant you more then enough power to play any game in high to ultra settings without any problem.

Hello there!

To solve your problem you will have to delete the message that normally appears when you want yo invite someone. Due to a word containing "a.ss" a VERY VERY bad word, you cannot invite people.

Cheers

Edit: even the forum censores it. GG

Uninstall the game and re-install it. But before doing so try this out:

*** Wolfteam isn't loading Fix ***
    1. Go to your Wolfteam folder, by default:
    **C:\AeriaGames\WolfTeam-XX**
    2. Delete the xigncode folder with anything inside
    3. Download this: https://www.wolfteam.info/xigncode.exe
    4. Run the program, select the wolfteam folder

You'll now have a working wolfteam install, so run the game as you normally would and enjoy!

Do you not understand that Aeria Games is a simple publisher and cannot do anything to the game itself? It does not matter how much they try to fix the game, if Softnyx does not listen then it's their fault.

Hello there!

Here is the fix you are waiting for and there also is a little GIF where you are able to see how to do it.

*** Wolfteam isn't loading Fix ***
    1. Go to your Wolfteam folder, by default:
    **C:\AeriaGames\WolfTeam-XX**
    2. Delete the xigncode folder with anything inside
    3. Download this: https://www.wolfteam.info/xigncode.exe
    4. Run the program, select the wolfteam folder

You'll now have a working wolfteam install, so run the game as you normally would and enjoy!

Fix_game_not_launching.gif

I remember when the local stores (game, misc.) sold aeria fun cards. Are they still in circulation or are they discontinued? I remember going to my local gamestop and they had aeria fun cards, and I went to charge it and they said it didn't work... :(

Please let me know...

Thank you

They might have been discontinued, but its possible to get them online as of now. Where i live, it was/still is not possible to physically get them.

I am not a big FPS fan. I find them all repetitive and basically not enjoyable. As of now,I do not have a favorite FPS, but I can share you the best game I've played so far. Its name is Praetorians. Truly a masterpiece of an RTS.