Let's know eachother

• Hi people,

My inGame name is Fucq and i have been playing Wolfteam for many years i think i started on 2010 can't remember but i have been using many accounts since then as i quit and came back several times hehe
    I have been using my current account since 2014, many of you might know me and some might not but it always feel great to get to know new people

Anyways,, i thought i would create this thread so people can introduce themselves and tell us who they are and how long have they been playing :))8)

Waiting,,, :)

• Playing Wolfteam (almost) daily since 2010. I have used a ton of accounts aswell during that time but this is my first and current main account. My IGN is JohnnyDepp! (formerly [GS]Johnny/JohnnyDepp)

I loved coming to the old forums to lurk and complain about the current state of the game, and if its active enough im sure I will do the same here.

• Hii.

Played since 2010 as well for some years , left for a bit and just came back to restart with a new account.

My IGN is lEnvy.

And it's nice to meet everyone here (: .

• Hellow :D

So i'm Raven (with a stranger char after my pseudo thx AG for the rename) ^^ I were [GE]Raven then [GS]Raven on FR server then merged server. I've been playing for a long time ^^ probably 9 years. But I stopped 2 years ago, and coming back some times to see how is the game changing ^^

If you have questions it will be a pleasure to answer.

Sorry for that disgusting english,

• So cool seeing you guys, it is almost as if we all have similar stories regarding wolfteam xD
    Although it might have some drawbacks but it is still an amazingly entertaining game you can't simply quit because of the amount of friends you create in the game and the amazing people (like yourselves) who play this game

Hopefully, one day, the game will return to it's 2011 Glory :D

• Wassup ?

I'm Wave, but ☆W974™ in game and i played since 2013.

And i'm not sure if i'll be able to get used to new forum's design ?(

• This is nice isn't it! Welcome to all the new faces and welcome back to all the old ones.

I'm Big, or J31G - that English guy that has been around for quite a while. I'm sure most of you know my story, so I'll keep in short.

I'm a Software Dev that has worked in almost all areas of IT, from physical networking, server setup and maintenance, to building some global software that is used by millions. Currently living in Oxford and working in London, when I'm not at home claiming to be working from there.

I've always been a huge fan of FPS games and some how found my way into the Softnyx beta back for WT in 2008. A few years down the line, I came over to Aeria, where I am today, Master of the lovely Mercenary, which I'm sure any of the players around here that have been around the game for any real amount of time would have heard of.

Started as a GS back in 2012, then became a WTP, and now back as a GS once again - funny how these things come around isn't!? I was known as the technical guy around the old EN forums, so feel free to shoot any questions my way, I'll happily give them my best and try and sort you out!

Once again, I've wrote far too much, so I'll stop now. I love to chat, as you can tell, so feel free to drop me a message in-game, on the forums, or Discord. Or if you want to chat, why not come and jump on my Teamspeak.

• Hi all!
    I'm [GS]Ombre™, before my name was ☆lRamboww™ ! I am French and more exactly of Brittany yeaaaaah :saint: I play since 2010. On wolfteam I am the creator of the clan CryneeX! Do not hesitate to postulate we let us recruit 8)

I also play other games as Osu! Brawlhala, Of Garry Mod (which I am Admin of a server DeathRun and Murder), RocketLeague, Rust...

If u have a question, do not hesitate to contact me here or IG :D

• Sup :D I would introduce myself, but my about me page is way too long as it is on the side, so read that XDD

• np, first here on the new version of the wolfteam forums.

well, about me. I am Anthony Barican, 32 y/o from California Stockton USA.

I've been playing wolfteam since after the fall of the MMO racing game that was once on aeria called (Project Torque). Been playing wolfteam on and off since then :).

Nice to meet all of you :D.

• Hey people!

welcome everyone!

My pseudonym (In Game) is ♫☣ß✘y☠ß☩o✔u♪. I prefer being called by my nickname Byb or Bybou.

I play wolfteam since December 2013 with many stoppings and some accounts including 2 still active.

I am less active than before.

Nice to meet all of you!

If you have questions, do not hesitate! ;)

Cordially, have a good day / good night.

• Hello victorbrperuchi!

you are not in the right subject! Will see on Update 16. Feb 2018: Current Isssues .

If necessary, send a ticket here : TICKET

• Hello,

My name is jef (IamJef)
    I think you already know me tbh.
    I started playing at 2009 and had multiple accounts.
    I don't really play wolfteam anymore. Only sometimes to chill

• Hi,

My IGN is Close, if you haven't already figured that out... Real name is Conor and I'm that other English guy that isn't Big.

Been playin this game Since 2008/9 (Can't remember exactly) and basically wasted most of my childhood on this game lol...

Had numerous accounts until 2013 when I became Close, since then I was a member of OGTerror for a couple of years, and since then I've just been floating about in Clans helping friends and having a laugh. Also won the Summer Tournament in 2017 with Team Mercenary, which was good fun.

I also make rubbish YouTube videos for fun. (https://www.youtube.com/user/CloseWT)

• Hello Everybody,

I am a former player of Wolf-Team, it's been a few years since I dropped this game. My former nickname was Wolfsniping, I was a fan of snip, no-ap events and everything that made this game, a real game!

I may be back, I don't know how much time I will spend on this game per day and week. You will find me in game as MrMilIiana.

We say to you soon IG, the pleasure!

Wolfsniping / MrMilliana

1. My profile will be updated soon !
  • Heya,

I don't even wanna know the amount of hours spend on this game :P

Used to play on Softnyx in 2007, went to Aeria in 2009.

IGN's: Noobzsle, Baja, [GS]Baja and some other accounts.

I won't be online on this forum as much as on the old forum.

Anyway, im available on discord :)

• So, I'm Nyks, playing since softnyx beta, then moved to aeria when they opened.

Holdin same name for over 9 years in here and like over 14 years in various other games, some people from 5-6 years ago who decides to come back still remembers my name for whatever reasons and asking wth happened to game, so we blab about good old times. I do prefer classics so never miss FG if possible. I'm fond of all fair events.

Used to be a solo wolfer with like 90% wolf kill (I personally don't count using se ability a wolfing), but now got used to all modes. No matter which mode playing I'm trying to keep gameplay as fair as possible by looking ahead.

Sometimes I upload videos and clips in Youtube, my rig isn't any good (I don't even have a monitor xd) but since some likes what I make, I keep on that from time to time. Planning on buying a mid-end soon so it wouldn't lag that much haha, as well as graphics of course.

nlp ftw

• i'm a best popular GS (:D)

• New comer here.

Lots of ING Accounts.

Not a good player.

Not a friendly person.

One of the most active Discord User.

Hate this game. (Sadly it became addictive)

No real interests, except creating Media.

Boring, blatantly racist, toxic and rude to almost everyone.

Ah ye, you can call me however you like.