What Can We Do To Bring People Back Into The Game?

• Hello all!

So I wanted to hear what you guys think!

I need two questions answered:

1) What would bring players back into this game and keep them here?

2) What are your suggestions on how we can fix any issues preventing this from happening?

Be as descriptive as possible! This will be forwarded to the staff here :)

Thanks!

• 1. Clear all the hackers, no matter if he/she spent money on the game or not he/she should be banned permanently and instantly. Apart from this make the game Fair to Play so that everyone can play the game.

2. Ban the hackers instantly, the banning system should be fast. Introduce some of your own weapons ask the community to design weapons like in Ironsight.

• 1. Start banning hackers, also join game and ban directly.

2. Fix the balance that new PMs promissing almost a year but making it even worse and worse and worse.

3. Fix bugs / update game.

4. Stuff aeria do / did upto now.

>In this order<

Basically learn from softnyx and joygame.

Stop making useless things like you do now and say "we are busy",

also aeria takes hours up to a day for "maintenance stuffthingwhateveritis" which is done in joy literally in minute + they add a shop update next to that...

https://imgflip.com/i/2h2tov

• note: this won't like Cashers!

1- ruining the game by CASHERS!

OP items + 4cards=destroying the game

when a noob joins the game and he plays in a room, he takes a weapon and suddenly TETRA ARMED,

kills him from 10 meter and the high ranks in the room can't kill the tetra armed

what will he do?! obviously leaving the room.

Everybody knows that Cats are bad in DASHING , so nobody uses DASH , they just hit normally

because small head and runs.

All noobs hate CATS and they don't dash just hit normally, but when you make NEW cat

kills with DASH better than SE the game will die!

cat kill kill all without DASH what will happen if it can dash and kill by 2hit!!!!!!!

very fast can't aim it and IF you snip its head by M-500(which kills all wolves) it wouldn't die!

2-Marien reboot and ANDRINA

Every wolf in the game has negativity, such ash GHOST, you can hide and %99 of players can't

know where you are but it's WEAK when they see the ghost it would die easily!

Everything Thing in WolfTeam has a negativity,that what WT built in it!

but Marien is the fastest wolf in the game and has powerful damage+ good defense

so where is the negativity?!!!!!

Marien can kill all players in red easily!

and with cards ...!!

3- ANDRINA and MARIEN AGAIN

without talking FLAME kills by one hit even if you are Guardian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shock bomb ...etc

4- OP items

1-Legend has 0 negativity , if you already used VEMPR you know that it's powerful

and unbelievable but it has only 10 ammo, so there is a negativity!

but legend head and aim kill by 4 hit bod!

what is the difference between hack no RECOIL and legend?

Nowdays Nobody uses SHIFT , it's funny how to see high ranks don't use SHIFT

because legend aready has it xD.

2- All wolves hate REBOOT but its OP and they make rooms with title

NO REBOOT, because it has double defense of SE WOLF

but when you make new Reboot with ICE that means you already killed MODE WOLF

NOOBS just want balance or at least no OP items as i said before!

make good events , get back goldrush , give them good items

and stop giving them dead items!

i don't say give them legend but give them good items

such as dash in events or ultimate

by the way i hate events but i have to say the true!

• I agree with 52434254243

now i will talk about Cards

How the noob will play CatTeam if he don't have any cards and he new player in CatTeam and all vip's abusers

Can shot fast and more hp and speed and Shockbomb and flameThrower and Defense in Wolf and Human

50 hit and still full hp

Now i will talking about Scrath/tattos

There is new tattos good for Def and attack but not good it speed

And there is tattos for for Speed and attack but not good in defense

but Now in CatTeam there is new tattos Legend wolf

everything in wolf 35 speed , attack defense everything and Def 20% in human def arm , leg , body , head

and the Scrath can kill 215 char with 3 hits There is Scrath hit noob and run he will get damage 30 hp

And there is Scrath hit the noob will get hit -5hp for 5s

And now ask your self why in Softnyx 500 rooms and you can't create room cuz the game is full :D

but in Aeria only 20 rooms and one time 50 room for 30mins xDD

Beacuse Softnyx give the noob items good and can kill vip's beacuse there is many events can did it the noob

and get legend for 1day or ultiamte for 3 days and chars 2 days blue and red and the vip can buy everything in shop

and the noob can get items can kill the vip with this items

But in Aeria the GM sent 3 cardbox in gold and then say '' why all don't play '' DeadTeam '' .

• 1. Make gold easier to earn. Either give gold coupon jackpot box for daily login or burning event.
    2. Give every new player 250hp char for 30days. You can also sell it for gold or change the permanent rank up rewards from xmas look to 250 hp. You give them OP weapons like akei xmas from tutorial they don't know how to use(just spray) and they still die in 1 hit with their basic char. Genius.
    3. Improve event rewards, reduce the playtime and kills required. Remove legend items like uzas legend and em4a1 legend from these events.
    4. Update the permanent rank up rewards. From Junior Special Warfare Colonel (14,767,500 GP) onwards, you could give items like hamada/angela mao special parts helmet+body armour+mask+boots+gloves to upgrade the wolf look armour. Or sell the permanent parts at 99 AP once players reach that rank.
    5. Update item shop/wc shop/vip lounge so f2ps don't get raped by p2ws. Sell weapons like hke 417 mc, em468 wcup, aer 15 xmas, wolf guard, wolf wall dash, wolf ability for WC/gold.

6(Not trolling). Continue with your current sales, but at discounted prices(50% off or more) so more players can afford AP items. Sell AIO pack so everyone has 300 hp chars/legend and the game is balanced again, basically turning the game into WTIS/TR :)

• I would suggest selling the EM468 TTDT, the one that is a primary gun instead.
    I'm 100% against the AllInOne package (even though I would have bought it, if it still was a thing) and instead of that sell little packages that are useful such as EX-Items pack with the Room Master, Power User and the 100% GP&Gold bonus for something like 4k-5k AP.

• 1) Boxes need some updating. EG: Lucky box; (STEN, MP-40, Tommy-45 (original)) aren't top tier weapons anymore, but back in the day it was good. Please think about changing the weapons/items in there.

2) (maybe may not happen), my idea to put weapon slots for WC for an undisclosed amount of WC. A new player who doesn't want/have cash will have a hard time against full wolves. 2nd weapon slots were good to cashers back then, new players with just 1 primary gun will not be able to compete these days.

3) (also may not happen) (2+2) on characters, as in 2 random blue/red 1 and 1 female perm chars and 2 random red/blue male chars for perm, so they can decide if on both sides if they want to play for gold or GP or play one side for gold or one side for GP.

• Okay, so as I said, I also have certain ideas that could help the game grow in popularity.:/

. It might be not so important but it is definitely something that should be on the to-do list and that is, surprisingly, good promotion of the game. Namely, a new and better trailer since the last one was uploaded 8 years ago. A good idea would be to make a controlled event out of it. You can ask players to prepare those trailers by themselves, using certain keywords or phrases that have to appear in the trailer. Or you can ask players to send you their short clips and add some of them to the trailer (with /uioff of course). The website should be a little bit more updated as well, section with characters explained, maps and weapons shown etc. It would be nice if the game was promoted by some YouTubers/Twitch streamers too, not necessarily very big ones.

. Getting a few partners would be cool, they could upload videos of new items etc., showing the game as something fun to play. The game has got a few modes which are quite unusual (at least for me), f.e. ice hold, wolfhunt etc.so why not make it as a huge advantage? They can be really fun. Personally, I have never seen a game in which you can revive teammates once they die.

. Something else, analogically, would be to organise more events – ones that could make the game more balanced. And I mean.. real events... rewards such as Lucky Boxes or Weapon Boxes are dreadful and I hope you all agree with me.

. Both shops should be changed and I saw that you figured it out by now. Items adjusted, prices adjusted (unless you want to make it easier to get gold/wc).

. I have read that our staff work closely with the developers so let me mention a few things that are pretty annoying and cannot be fixed by publishers (well, I guess):

• gifts: once you exchange an item that is on the Xth page, you are forced to go back to the first page,
    • shop & clan: loading screen of the shop and clan search - both take “ages” to load,
    • bugged invitations: players are unable to invite others unless they delete the message "Your assistance is requested",
    • in-game chat: players cannot delete their messages that they wrote in the in-game chat by just clicking ESC. Don't know about others but when testing, sometimes I found it very irritating because it blocks you for a few seconds until you delete everything manually,
    • mixed languages in the English client: I am using the English client of the game and whenever I point something in the game with my mouse I get a description written in French,
    • in-game sound: can also be irritating so allowing people to change the volume of commands or groaning of dead characters (separately) would be perfect for players who take sound seriously.

About things in posts written above:

. I agree that changing rank up rewards would be a good thing and I don't say that those things must be super good, however, at some point people ought to be rewarded with 250hp characters. As I was following the discussion on discord and here as well, I have noticed that many people point out that basic characters are just simply not enough to make players enjoy shooting... and dying... Well, among veterans those characters are still fun so removing them is definitely not an option but how about changing the rewards in the tutorial? What if a new account, after completing the tutorial was rewarded with two 250 characters for 14 days (up to 30days)? I guess that would make more sense these days. Those players would have something to start with and later on, getting a 250hp character permanently as a rank reward would motivate them to play more.

. What is more, I like the idea of challenges that are in game (collect certain amount of headshots, sneak attacks etc - btw there is a typo in game... it should not be “snake attack”). Too bad that completing these gives you some poor emblems that are only noticeable for the person who got killed by you (and only for a few seconds - if they do not have instant ressurection during a deathmatch). I would bring those emblems back to the profiles. And I would make new challenges that are fun, f.e. get a certain amount of kills with PI8S.... headshots with C-95 or kar-95...or sneak attacks with Dragon Axe Pro. These could be weekly challenges that f.e. gives you 5 WC boxes or gold boxes.

. As I mentioned Wolf Coins... It would be nice for the players to be able to send gifts that cost WC and not only gold. It should be implemented in the game long time ago.

. And sorry for referring to the website again making my post even more chaotic but daily rewards for logging in should be adjusted to the game’s standards and also listed somewhere on the website, same as for weekly events.

. Last but one is security. All Aeria Games’ profiles should be better protected (some people spend quite a lot of money to be able to play) so things like optional phone number in case of having problems with logging in should be added.

. The last but not least thing would be to change Free Loot Boxes (but first, bringing the free rewards page back to live). It would give players a chance to get something good for a short period of time and maybe encourage them to buy those things in the future if they like it. Of course those would be average things, not too op, something that would allow them to enjoy the game more and come back to the website on a daily basis...Maybe once in 12 hours? I actually prepared a list of 15 things that could be added to this section if anyone is interested. I can also help preparing the new shop and share my ideas of items and prices.

. I did not mention AAH kicking, out of memory errors and hacking software, I guess it is obvious that no matter how good items people get, they will still be discouraged by these three. Like I have said on discord, AAH is very disturbing. It has been here since years and there’s no other way to fight it but to remove it completely and among all the other problems this one should be #1 problem for Softnyx to fix.

. I know it is a lot and not everything is possible but since there is some sort of communication with the developers, it would be nice if they could get to know those ideas. I am always open to talk more about other ideas (yes, that is still not everything) so if I could be of any help, do not hesitate to contact me.

Cheers! :thumbup:

• I would also suggest adding more Permanent Items while ranking up from Top Colonel to 5 Red Stars. Something that is worth having, such as EX-Items: Power Master, Power User, Zero Reduction when leaving the room and so on; eventually Hardcores and or guns that are somewhat usable: Elwrici, Zaitsev, Kar, EM468 and other great guns.

• 3) (also may not happen) (2+2) on characters, as in 2 random blue/red 1 and 1 female perm chars and 2 random red/blue male chars for perm, so they can decide if on both sides if they want to play for gold or GP or play one side for gold or one side for GP.

Could you explain a bit more? I don't understand this well enough.

From the looks of it, he is trying to explain that it would be useful to get 2 permanent blue characters, one that is a female to have the 30% more gold bonus and one that is a male to have the 30% more GP bonus. Likewise on the red side.

Users can then switch in between them both in base of their farming type (more GP or more gold).

Edit: I forgot to add the explanation zzzzz

• The best idea is to add the purchase with a phone in all countries of the world. most players are between 8 and 18 years old and 20% more than 18. they cant have credit card or payplay or anything that allows them to buy ap. but everyone has a phone, younger or older can buy with the phone. and add all countries can buy with the phone. 40% or 50% of players are now Arabs . most of the Arab counties do not have paypal and international credit cards and I am one of them I buy once a year when I go 1 week in France every summer. It is unfair . all my Tunisian friends,more than 30 players, they stop wolfteam for the same reason that they cant buy ap! and we tried to send a lot of tickets but nothing changes. I have friends from Morocco and Algeria have the same problems. The best way is to add a phone number to all countries in "Payment Options", as if all players could buy older or youngers no one will stop wolfteam . I stopped wt for the same reason and I have back playing when i have buy ap when i have go to france . (sorry if my english so bad )

• The best idea is to add the purchase with a phone in all countries of the world. most players are between 8 and 18 years old and 20% more than 18. they cant have credit card or payplay or anything that allows them to buy ap. but everyone has a phone, younger or older can buy with the phone. and add all countries can buy with the phone. 40% or 50% of players are now Arabs . most of the Arab counties do not have paypal and international credit cards and I am one of them I buy once a year when I go 1 week in France every summer. It is unfair . all my Tunisian friends,more than 30 players, they stop wolfteam for the same reason that they cant buy ap! and we tried to send a lot of tickets but nothing changes. I have friends from Morocco and Algeria have the same problems. The best way is to add a phone number to all countries in "Payment Options", as if all players could buy older or youngers no one will stop wolfteam . I stopped wt for the same reason and I have back playing when i have buy ap when i have go to france . (sorry if my english so bad )

Pretty useless when you can use CashU as payment method in the International tab.
    Tunisia is MENA country, therefore you have it too.

• Pretty useless when you can use CashU as payment method in the International tab.
    Tunisia is MENA country, therefore you have it too.

even cushu we dont have it too . we can do account but we cant actived or recharge it with money same paypal . we can do account but there is no way to recharge that account . some countries only way to buy is with phone . i already talked about that with LoknaiL,selina,sgs x . i send alot of tickets ( frensh / germany and english version )

• You should try a ranking system like on CS : GO or Overwatch where only fairplay weapon and characters are allowed.
    It would be nice. (A fairplay channel for clan wars would be nice too)

The EN/DE/FR server is becoming like the turkish one. I don't think people will come back by doing this.

The problem is that it's very hard to begin EN/DE/FR wolfteam... You don't have characters, weapon etc. (same for people who didn't play for a while)

Investment in advertisement would be good too.

• Hello,

First of all, a big BIG patch is needed to fix bugs, crashes, glitches and the rest.

Second thing that would be pretty good is to make WC more accessible, because a lot of stuff in WC shop is very expensive compared to gaining WC.

Which brings me to Shops- more items in shops would be nice and a regular refreshing of items as well.

We need to encourage new players to start playing and of course bring old players back.

Another big problem are hackers, which can be a huge pain in the a**.

Kick votes need to be free in my opinion or at least being able to buy them for gold.

Gold lounge should be refreshed as well so there arent the same items all the time.

Need for balancing cashers and non cashers is a MUST.

Make Dash cheaper.

Legend weapons are too strong.

This game has a huge potential.

This is all from me for now but I will probably be back with suggestions.

Just to be clear, I have been playing this game for a LONG time and I know what I am talking about, but I had left this game for a couple of times because of the isuess said above. I would love to see this game growing and I hope that happens. So yeah, this is my opinion on the current state of the game.

Greetings,

Kajaa