• So, I was wondering... why we get so little gold for filling up the P.T Bonus gauge after 120 mins of playtime.

Sometimes I play like 150-180 mins and only get like 1K-2K gold after.

Up until 120 mins, I could get like 50K gold a day... after that, its pointless to continue playing... even with gold plus item boost with a female gold char boost as well... maybe we can talk it up with softnyx to change the P.T Bonus gauge system...

Let me know what you think...:/

• We do get certain amounts of gold upon login, but it's uncertain if it's going to continue. But, what is promised by is that we should get decent amount of gold from the playtime/killcount events that is distributes over each tier in the pt/kv events

• We do get certain amounts of gold upon login, but it's uncertain if it's going to continue. But, what is promised by is that we should get decent amount of gold from the playtime/killcount events that is distributes over each tier in the pt/kv events

But don't do like 2000 Kills to get 100 k Gold or 800 Minutes to get 100 k Gold

• This system was a really nice addon feature to give a little incentive to play for a little extra gold

That's a very good point mate! To be honest, I have so much gold I didn't really pay much attention to bits like that. Mind explain how the system works, then I'll try to bring that up with the others.

So, when you play, u will eventually fill up a gauge. For every 30 mins you play you gain a fixed amount of gold earned.

From what I have noticed: Play 30 mins (earn 5K extra gold), play 60 mins, (earn 10K extra gold), play 90 mins, (earn 15K gold), play 120 mins (earn 20K gold).

after that point, for some reason, every 30 mins of play gives you I believe like 1K gold, so I've played after the allotted 120 mins, played 30 more mins and I only gain 1K more gold...

Its as if the devs are saying 120 mins a day is max for gold a day...

We do get certain amounts of gold upon login, but it's uncertain if it's going to continue. But, what is promised by is that we should get decent amount of gold from the playtime/killcount events that is distributes over each tier in the pt/kv events

I do appreciate getting extra gold from kill/play events... but that's just part of the solution :/

• That explains it, thank you. I agree, that isn't very smart, as exactly as you mentioned, no real reward for playing any more, if that is what you are motivated by.

I know that a lot of work is being put into trying ti inject more gold and WC into the game, via different events and rewards, so maybe this is a good opportunity to reward this. I have no idea if this is something that would reward devs, or under AG's control, we'll see.