[SGS]Ghost Farewell

• Dear Members of the Wolfteam Community,

I'd like to let you know that I am retiring and leaving the wonferful GS Team after almost 8 years of volunteer service. Currently, I am facing with technical issues with my computer and that has caused me to be inactive with the game, forums, and discord community. This is a tough decision, but it is not fair for the entire team and at the same disrespect to the game community when one becomes inactive regardless of the situation.

I have enjoyed my tenure as GS which I started in 2011 and then becoming a SGS two years later. I appreciate having had the opportunity to work with all the current and former GS/GM Teams.

Thank you for the support, motivation, and encouragement you all have provided me during my volunteering time. Even though I will miss my colleagues, GMs, and the community; I am looking forward to focus and spend more time on my personal matters.

I am wishing you all the best and keep doing the right thing for the great and unforgettable game of Wolfteam. I will come around to say hello when possible.

Be safe and be always good.

[SGS]Ghost is out.

• This is sad news for sure. You will be greatly missed Ghost but this time will come to us all sooner or later. You were a valued member of the GameSage team and your game knowledge and support made it easier on the entire team. You were a great role model and someone I looked up to for guidance.

I wish you all the best for the future.

• Have a good one mate.

Wac nice talking to you on discord.