How To: Report hackers/glitchers

• ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How To: Report hackers/glitchers

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introduction

Within this guide, I’ll cover everything you need to know about how to record a hacker/glitch, uploading it, then writing a ticket to get that person banned!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credit

This thread was orginally covered by mVHERO; I’ve been updating it over the years to reflect current systems and moving it over to the new forums.

Recording Software

The following programs are capable of recording in-game for “free”:

· In-game recorder (F9) [Recommended]

· Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) [Recommended]

· ShadowPlay [Recommended]

· Fraps

· Xsplit

This list is by means complete; new bits of software turn up all the time and old ones get updaded and on the flip side, break. The ones listed above work with Wolfteam at the time of writing.

1. In-game recorder ‘F9’: How to Use

The simplest of the list abovel simply git that ‘F9’ key while in-game to start the recording.

1.1 - First off you need to press the 'F9' key in-game, this will record a video to your screenshot folder.

1.2 - Find the video - The video will be in your C:\AeriaGames\Wolfteam-XX\ScreenShot folder.

** If you have changed the location of the Wolfteam installed to a different location, it will be under that folder.

2. Open Broadcaster Software (OBS): How to Use

Free, Open Source, Simple Interface and Light application. This little program does it all, with a very little footprint. Some configuration is required, although once setup, you are laughing.

2.1 – Download OBS from their site: DOWNLOAD-LINK

2.2 – Install OBS by running the downloaded installer

2.3 – Open the program. Click the “+” icon under sources, and select Display Capture

2.4 – Select the display that WolfTeam opens on, and press record, then you are set!

3. ShadowPlay: How to Use

ShadowPlay by Nvidia GeForce is another great free software for recording your game play. The tool is provided by Nvidia Geforce, the manufacturers of GPUs installed in most of our PCs. ShadowPlay, unlike some of the other options on this list, uses your GPU instead of the CPU, which in most cases, gives incredibly getting performance while gaming. However, you will need Geforce GTX 600 and above to run ShadowPlay.

3.1 – Download Nvidia ShadowPlayer from here

3.2 – Run the installer, select all options you wish.

3.3 – Run GeForce Experience once installed.

3.4 – Select the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the program

3.5 – You’ll then find a option named “Share”, make sure that it is turned on

3.6 – You are now set, you can now record your games pressing the hotkey.

4. Fraps: How to Use

4.1 - Download Fraps from the official site here.

4.2 - Install Fraps

4.3 - Change your settings as you prefer. Go to Movies > FPS. As for the FPS I would suggest more than 60 at least [See my NOTE3 in the post]. Go to Movies > And set the size to Full-size.

5. Uploading and Reporting

To report hackers, glitchers, or any other rulebreakers, please following these steps:

5.1 – Find your video that you recorded, with one of the above steps.

5.2 - Upload it to a video hosting website.

Some examples:

· YouTube [Recommended]

· Streamable [Recommended]

· Google Drive

5.3 – Go to the Gamigo/Aeria Games report page

1. Click “send a ticket” on the top menu

2. Select your game, in my case, EN – Wolfteam

Here is a example of a ticket, which you are welcome to use a template, replaying all the text within the <text> with information that applies to you.

Capture.jpg

5.4 – REPORT IT!

Feedback – Let me know if I’ve missed anything, or feel something is not as clear as it could be. Thanks!