Wolf Coin Shop

• Oh I've been wanting this for a long time haha

I'll bring it up with the CM again.

Personally, I want to keep some items like tattoos, but have the tattoo pack ones cost a bit less while maintaining costs on others (like the flag ones). I would keep the skill ups there too, but make them cost much less.

Otherwise, the rese (guns, pistols, etc.) need to be changed asap!

• The wc shop is actually fine.

The only thing they should change is some weapons.
    The weapons atm are garbage for this time while they were good some years ago

• I'll ask Collector and Selene to have a look here as well as they did on the Gold Lounge which is going to be changed after few years :)

Lets just hope they won't take hke mc and wolfcoin box off and replace them with wolfitems etc :S These 2 items are very important for noncashers

• We need special boxes that can only be bought from WC shop
    We need special WC weapons like Ultimate or the such but only for WC shop
    We need more diverse pistol options for WC only
    We need strong Wc weapons

• We need special boxes that can only be bought from WC shop
    We need special WC weapons like Ultimate or the such but only for WC shop
    We need more diverse pistol options for WC only
    We need strong Wc weapons

Dual MEC-11 Ultimate Black WC Edition, why not:)I'm scared of what guns softnyx is going to make soon. Something like Dual Uzas etc..

• We changed the Gold Lounge with the help of our GSs. They gathered information about which items players usually love and updated the lounge accordingly. Changes can be made of course.

The prices are quite high as of now. Lowering them would be very useful for new and non casher players.