Could not init client shell

• can someone help me, I installed the game normally and everything is good until I found a message "could not init client shell" ?? I don't know what to do with that … is there anyway to solve this problem ??

• My Laptop is HP Spectre 13 Ultrabook

processor is intel(R) core (TM) i7-4500U CPU @ 1.80GHz 2.39 GHz

8.00 GB (RAM)

I already closed the Firewall, downloaded the new xincode and deleted the old one, and it always had the same message "could not init client shell" and the last time appeared a new message from xincode I think told me maybe there is an av or firewall or insuffient hard drive and I've already closed firewall and av. also if I will unistall then downloaded again should I download the English version or start from downloading the old wolfteam installers?

anyone if he knows the answer please write it in details in steps to know exactly what to do.

• Hi Zumaaa,

Sorry to hear you are having problems! It seems like you have done everything right, so not quite sure what is to blame. That error is related to a file being locked (normally by an AV) or corrupt.

Give me a second and I'll upload a working complete install, so that we can work out if it is something on your system blocking it or if it was the install.

I'll edit this in a second with the download link....

EDIT: https://www.wolfteam.info/Complete_Patched_Clients/

• please where is the link ?