Event Easter (01/04/18)

• 1521892369-event-ig.jpg

Hi little wolves !

As you know, Easter is coming soon! An In-Game Event also 8)

Indeed the 01/04/18 at 19h30 pm (Central Europe Time) will take place 2 Events Easter.

Events presentation:

Event 1:

Death Match ONLY GRENADE - [8 VS 8] - 100 points - 10 minutes

Map used : Sector 7 

Both teams will be no ap

Only Egg Grenade will be allowed in this event : 

⚠ KNIFE PROHIBITED / AP AND EQUIPMENT GOLD PROHIBITED / OTHER GRENADA THAN EGG GRENADE PROHIBITED ⚠

The aim of the game:

I would be in Geremi Song Blue Rabbit (I would have an avatar AP) and I should hide in the map. The aim of the opposing team is to kill me a maximum of times, so my team will have to protect me. As soon as a player kills me, I note his nickname on a piece of paper, and at the end of the game, the one who killed me the most often gets the jackpot. Of course, the winning team will receive rewards for its victory and the losing team will have lots of compensation.

PS: It's not because I have to hide, that I can not participate in the game ;) I can very well if the urge takes me, to kill players of the opposing team too!

Event 2:

Death Match ONLY KNIFE - [8 VS 8] - 100 points - 10 minutes

Map used : Covolt Bridge 

Both teams will be no ap

Only the knife C-NADEA SPRING will be allowed in this event: 

⚠ GRENADE PROHIBITED / AP AND EQUIPMENT GOLD PROHIBITED / OTHER KNIFE THAN KNIFE C-NADEA SPRING PROHIBITED ⚠

The aim of the game:

I would be in Geremi Song Blue Rabbit (I would have an avatar AP) and I should hide in the map. The aim of the opposing team is to kill me a maximum of times, so my team will have to protect me. As soon as a player kills me, I note his nickname on a piece of paper, and at the end of the game, the one who killed me the most often gets the jackpot. Of course, the winning team will receive rewards for its victory and the losing team will have lots of compensation.

PS: It's not because I have to hide, that I can not participate in the game ;) I can very well if the urge takes me, to kill players of the opposing team too!

I remind you that these 2 events will take place on April 1st, 2018 from 19h30 (Central Europe Time)!

Any disregard of the rules will lead to a disqualification or even a deprivation of the next Event In-Game made by me.

If you have questions do not hesitate to ask them following this topic! I will try to answer you as soon as possible.

Cordially;

[GS]Ombre™ and the Wolfteam Team