What do you guys think?

• Will the game last long? 16

1. Yes (8) 50%
    2. no (8) 50%

Yo,

So what do you guys think about this game atm?
    Do you guys think it will last long or do you think it will die sooner and sooner?
    Have you guys thought of any way to improve the game again?
    Share your opinions down below!

• All these years people wondered the same, and honestly it has already survived longer then most expected.

I believe all the recent work being put in WT, such as the new forum is a good sign that it isn't about to die (yet) :D

In the forum apart from the number of registered not much, no big world will be present except always the same, it would be nice to return at least atractive to bring the players here, otherwise it was not much to change!

• What's the point of making such threads? Instead of sitting here and asking unnecessary questions we should get to work. Community is a big deal. Feedback is important. If you have no interest of making the game better, don't make it worse.

I agree that self-promotion is now needed. We don't have many players left, the game needs fresh blood to become alive again. I'd personally aim at YouTube ads, since they're most effective and/or using some help from bigger youtubers that can advertise the product by playing one or two games on their channels. But before that, those small irritating issues such as problems with purchasing ap or sending in-game invitations should be the priority.

• Hey Starfire I get you are a little bit salty on my because of discord?
    If that is the reason for this useless comment then just don't post anything.

To aim for youtube ads?
    Well buddy you gotta need 4000 watch hours and 1000 subs atleast to activate ads.
    Goodluck

• If I wanted to be mean (but I don't), I'd say that what was really useless were your English classes *whoops, I said that, no offence please* :saint:.

I'm afraid that your message about what YouTube channels can be monetized is irrelevant here.

Once again: Wolf Team needs some advertising campaign and YouTube might be just one out of many options to let the world know that such game even exists.

#peaceout

• Everyone knows wolfteam exists, but they also know this is pay2win. Imagine when in 2k18 some random newbie downloads this game and tries to play without char and good weps. Teammates are writing stuff like " omg noob, kick this noob, no team" and same time enemyteam abuses him with AP so hard he can't get even one kill. He won't log in again :)Actually i'm wondering , does aeria yet give any items when you make new acc ? Sometimes i see these recruits in game with 200 hp and mec, melts my heart <3

I exactly know what you mean! I often help out those guys and teach them a lot about this game. And yes they can buy things like armor packs for gold in shop but they simply don't know. I already suggested to the older pm to get in a complete guide for the noobs. Unfortunately It isn't here yet and maybe it will never come I don't know

• If you want to correct someone on their English.
    You should check your message first before hitting on send
    ;)

And yes I totally agree with you! We do need people like youtubers who bring people to the game.
    That is simply how TR got so big.
    Unfortunately we don't have big youtubers at the moments. And you ain't gonna be big when you upload wolfteam

• I personally think that xStarfire makes a very valid point. The game really needs some new faces, to keep it active. The old players are not coming back unless the whole reason for them leaving is addressed, but that is another point for another day.

Getting some YouTube coverage is a great idea, since I know of a lot of players that found the game through that method. If I was in the PM's shoes, I would be trying to think of ideas to bring new players in, which tend to be large scale events or role models of the individuals enjoying the game.

I know that Icy has spent a lot of time sharing his thoughts on this, since he comes from a YouTube background. I can't do into too much detail, but a lot of good ideas have been brought up internally, so hopefully, even if a small handful of them come into action, it'll do a lot of good for the game.

• I personally think that xStarfire makes a very valid point. The game really needs some new faces, to keep it active. The old players are not coming back unless the whole reason for them leaving is addressed, but that is another point for another day.

Getting some YouTube coverage is a great idea, since I know of a lot of players that found the game through that method. If I was in the PM's shoes, I would be trying to think of ideas to bring new players in, which tend to be large scale events or role models of the individuals enjoying the game.

I know that Icy has spent a lot of time sharing his thoughts on this, since he comes from a YouTube background. I can't do into too much detail, but a lot of good ideas have been brought up internally, so hopefully, even if a small handful of them come into action, it'll do a lot of good for the game.

Yes, many players know that Ironsight is released by Aeria Games few months later. I saw few days ago that they are doing Partner ship program in which Youtuber, Twitchers and other streamers should Stream the game by which other players will come into game and the people who stream will get rewards too. So yeah it's a great idea to invite people to Wolfteam like that. Personally I joined Fortnite last month, I saw a person who was streaming and I downloaded it and now I play :D

• Yes, many players know that Ironsight is released by Aeria Games few months later. I saw few days ago that they are doing Partner ship program in which Youtuber, Twitchers and other streamers should Stream the game by which other players will come into game and the people who stream will get rewards too. So yeah it's a great idea to invite people to Wolfteam like that. Personally I joined Fortnite last month, I saw a person who was streaming and I downloaded it and now I play :D

There is a problem this. Big YouTubers want big money for promoting a game. So you could go to smaller channels but they barely have influence. :/

• There is a problem this. Big YouTubers want big money for promoting a game. So you could go to smaller channels but they barely have influence. :/

I think you would be surprised at both the amount quite well known YT's would happily agree to do some promotional work and most companies have a pot of money for advertising, which could easily be increased if needed. AG are huge company that pulls in millions, so you would simply need to put a good case to the pencil pushers up top that this is easily get returned back into the game.

Not sure how much you lot know about gamigo, but they love to buy older games, then make changes needed to keep them running. Unlike Aeria, they don't just see opportunities to make a quick bit of money, they think a little more about the big picture, over time.