I've recently bought a new gaming laptop, which highly exceeds Wolfteam's requirements , in both software and hardware. Ever since I downloaded WT on there, my game's been keeping on dropping from 60fps to 30fps during games. The time length of the lags and FPS drops can vary from anywhere between 15-30 seconds and sometimes its even worse than that. I should mention that it happens about every minute of gameplay or so.
What I've tried to do so far:
- Vary the graphics of the game, play with the quality, animation, etc.
- Reinstall Wolfteam
- Vary GPU settings to maximise FPS performance.
- Update all of my drivers including the latest GPU driver.
- Disable all unnecessarybackground software .
- Disable all windows 10 unnecessary programs.
- Change various Regedit options on windows.
- Vary NVIDIA control panel display options.
- Scan my laptop for malicious software.
- Cleaning my laptop from all unnecessary files.
- Checking CPU Temperature and usage (all average)
- Downloading another game and checking if it happens on there... I downloaded Call Of Duty Modren Warfare 3 and GTA V and experienced no FPS drops or lags whatsoever with both games as they run smoothly.
I cant seem to solve this issue on Wolfteam servers nor have an idea of whats causing it.. This highly affects my performance on the game and I can barely play.