Continuous FPS drops midgame.

• I've recently bought a new gaming laptop, which highly exceeds Wolfteam's requirements , in both software and hardware. Ever since I downloaded WT on there, my game's been keeping on dropping from 60fps to 30fps during games. The time length of the lags and FPS drops can vary from anywhere between 15-30 seconds and sometimes its even worse than that. I should mention that it happens about every minute of gameplay or so.

What I've tried to do so far:

- Vary the graphics of the game, play with the quality, animation, etc.

- Reinstall Wolfteam

- Vary GPU settings to maximise FPS performance.

- Update all of my drivers including the latest GPU driver.

- Disable all unnecessarybackground software .

- Disable all windows 10 unnecessary programs.

- Change various Regedit options on windows.

- Vary NVIDIA control panel display options.

- Scan my laptop for malicious software.

- Cleaning my laptop from all unnecessary files.

- Checking CPU Temperature and usage (all average)

- Downloading another game and checking if it happens on there... I downloaded Call Of Duty Modren Warfare 3 and GTA V and experienced no FPS drops or lags whatsoever with both games as they run smoothly.

I cant seem to solve this issue on Wolfteam servers nor have an idea of whats causing it.. This highly affects my performance on the game and I can barely play.

• Can we have the configuration of your Laptop ?

Its a Lenovo Ideapad Legion Y520

Processor
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7300HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz

Video Card
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 4GB

Video Card #2
    Intel(R) HD Graphics 630

RAM
    8.0 GB

Operating System
    Microsoft Windows 10 (build 16299), 64-bit

• When playing P2P games, it does not matter how powerful your computer is. It all depends on the connection speed of others on the same room as well. I know how you feel, it is like driving a super car on a street covered with holes all over the place. Try not to use shadow of blood graphics for your game settings...that will drop some of the lag a bit :)

• When playing P2P games, it does not matter how powerful your computer is. It all depends on the connection speed of others on the same room as well. I know how you feel, it is like driving a super car on a street covered with holes all over the place. Try not to use shadow of blood graphics for your game settings...that will drop some of the lag a bit :)

tried it , also doesnt work, plus I don't know anyone with such FPS drops as mine.. if you exprerienced it , you'd understand how bad and unconventional it is.

• The problem you are having is with the direct X version shipped within Windows 10. A lot of older games, wolfteam included, are reporting this exact problem of low FPS and mix results in performance, while still being able to play some big, more demanding titles.

Before we start, can I just double check what version of DirectX you are currently using?

1. From Start, type dxdiag in the Search box, and then press enter.
    2. Tap or click on dxdiag from the results.
    3. Check DirectX Version on the first page of the report in the System Information section.

Windows claims that all directX updates are now done through windows update and there are no longer any stand-alone packages for the later versions of directX. That being said, following Windows Updates guidelines, can we also make sure that everything is up-to-date and happy, then we can go down the road of forcing updates if needed.

• Hi! i suppose i'm late to see this!

yet, did u try to unpark ur cpu !

did u try to end all other processes/services unrequired when playing!

if these also didn't help! then just make a video as Ghost said (+ processes running when u r ingame) then we'll see wt to do!