Wolfteam Minor / Offline Installer

• -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wolfteam Minor / Offline Installer

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please note:

The following downloads are not official nor have anything to do with Aeria Games, so I strongly suggest only using them when the main download links are not working, or for testing.

Although I'll do everything I can to test and keep the links clean, I will not be held responsible for any problems that you may experience when downloading from them, so please download at your own risk!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introduction

Below you'll find download links for my offline installers for the game, since the servers are down so often of late, you are welcome to use them to download and install the copy of the game.

I'll also keep an archive of old installers and the game data, if any of you are interested, or the latest version has problems and you need to roll back.

Download links

28/05/2018 - Currently there is a problem with official game data, so I've had to rebuild it from old backups and patch it myself. The below links will be to the new patched data, not the installers, for the minute while we work with Aeria to fix the problems.

04/06/2018 - I've been told that the Xigncode problem has now been fixed, so have created the offline installers once again. The Xigncode folder is still up on the server is there are any problems, feel free to drop me a message if you need a hand.

Latest:

Download EN     Download DE     Download FR

If for whatever reason I vanish, the downloads should still get updated, although the above links may not work. If that is the case, please use this link and click the latest download.

Archive:

WT Old installers

Extras

I have been asked multiple times for the wolfteam font, since some Windows 10 users have a new version which is incredibly hard to read in-game, so here is the old wolfteam font:

Xigncode Folder

If Wolfteam isn't loading, it'll most likely be down to the Xigncode folder. Please do the following:

1. Go to your Wolfteam folder, by default: C:\AeriaGames\WolfTeam-XX
    2. Delete the xigncode folder with anything inside
    3. Download this: Download
    4. Run the program, select the wolfteam folder

You'll now have a working wolfteam install, so run the game as you normally would and enjoy!